This page will help us organize our Dessert Auction/Silent Auction for our Love Conquers All concert. We hope everyone will want to be involved in some way in this fundraising (but ultimately just fun) project.
DESSERT AUCTION? LOVE IT! WHAT CAN I DO?
- It's super easy to use our YOOF AUCTION DONATION ONLINE FORM—JUST SCROLL DOWN THIS PAGE AND YOU'LL FIND IT. You can use the form over and over to enter as many items as you like.
- If you'd rather print out a form to turn in to us, download a HARDCOPY YOOF AUCTION DONATION FORM here. We will be collecting them during rehearsals.
- Prefer the old-fashioned methods? No problem--we will have printed out forms available at all rehearsals leading up to the February event.
- Want to contribute entire baskets of goodies? That's great! Just, please, alcohol not allowed at the Shaghoian Theatre, not even packaged in baskets. Creative calorie-free donations such as spa certificates or restaurant gift cards are also welcome!
- We need your completed forms so we can keep track of how many donations are coming in and plan for table space, so thanks so much for doing this!
help! I turned in a donation form, but now i've changed my mind.
- That's OK. We can make any necessary changes when you bring your item in.
- We will also have additional forms at the event for any of you last-minute-but-count-me-in-types.
- More questions? Email us at email@example.com.
where can I find ideas for what to donate to this auction?
- We're so glad you asked. You can visit our Love Conquers All Silent Auction Ideas page on Pinterest!
i'd like to sign up to help out on concert day. how can i do that?
- That's easy. Just visit our Signup.com Love Conquers All Concert Volunteer Signup Page...as soon as we have that set up for this year!
can i fill out an online form without leaving this page?
- You bet! Just use the form right here. Thanks so much for asking!
yoof online auction donation form
Please bring your dessert creations directly to the
Paul Shaghoian Concert Hall , Clovis North High School (2770 E International, Fresno) on
Sunday February 10 - between 12:00 and 4:00pm.