The purpose of this clothing exchange is to provide a place in which new, current, or graduating YOOF participants can find or share outgrown, gently used dress clothes. We hope to support each other as a community by sharing these items when possible.
Families seeking to participate in the clothing exchange by donating and/or seeking items of clothing will complete an online submission form.
All YOOF families—current and alumni—are urged to donate to the Clothing Closet to help fill it. If your child has appropriate gently used dress clothes that s/he has outgrown please consider donating them to the closet so that others may benefit from them.
For those donating items:
- Complete an online submission form indicating what items are to be donated.
- Make sure items are freshly cleaned/dry cleaned, pressed, and on hangers.
- Bring items to the Sunday YOOF rehearsal or arrange to get them to the YOOF Office or the Clothing Closet Coordinator.
For those seeking items:
- Complete an online submission form requesting the specific items needed.
- Await notification from the Clothing Closet coordinator as to whether requested items are available.
- If requested items are available, make arrangements to see them in the YOOF offices or at a Sunday rehearsal.
Thanks so much for being a part of this new venture!